(I am only using first names…so don’t panic…you know who you are!)
- Kristina- You make me laugh. I love every minute of your visits.
- Brock- Thank you for forgiveness. God knows I need plenty of it!
- Chrystal- You love to talk and so do I. I couldn’t wait until your next visit (and now I miss you)!
- Rachel- I love your stories of Nora and Gus. I now vicariously have dogs!
- Lau- I appreciate your loyalty. Thanks for not giving up on your treatment plan!
- Chris- Thanks for your amazing design and great advice. Tranquility has a face because of you.
- Stephen- Stephen you are amazing! I have a web presence because of you.
- David- You are my greatest supporter. I am always happy to hear about your week.
- Mike- You are the best researcher. No one has ever looked up everything I ramble on about. And thanks for saving from the embarrassment of not knowing who Mack Brown was!
- Nicole- I LOVE LOVE LOVE talking to you.
- Tomoko- You are my adventurer. I admire your courage and passion.
- Josh- Thank you for telling everyone about me. You have been my biggest referral source. Don’t forget to put in the magazine one of these days!
- Robin- I am always excited to hear about what you are working on. Congrats on the new house!
- Adam- You are my talented one. I am always excited to hear your business is growing. PS. Watch out! Robin may just quit her job and become an electrician.
- Sean- Thank you for listening. Thank you for caring.
- Larry- Thanks for sharing your story. I am very proud of you.
- Morgan- Thanks for coming in on a Saturday to be my model!
- Pamela- I miss you so much. Thanks for sharing all of your acupuncture knowledge.
- Giselda- You are my ideal patient. I am so happy to be able to help you.
- Patricia- Thanks for the copay stickers and all the great advice!
- Brandon- Thanks for the amazing online review. Several people have become new patients because of you!
- Paul- It was great to learn more about Canada. I hope you are having fun freezing your tush off up there.
- Brad- My only patient who loves his exercises. If I had to choose a patient as my child, it would be you. Do you eat your broccoli, too?
- Nancy- I am so happy I was at the right place at the right time to meet you!
- Betty- I loved visiting your digs! It’s always great to see you at Starbucks with your son.
- DeDe- DeDe was famously early for every appointment. I may have you call a few of my no shows and teach them a lesson or two. Lol!
- Ray- I enjoy our conversations immensely. You fill my office full of politics, spirituality, and class.
- Camille- Thanks for your referral. I hope you are recovering quickly.
- Cindy- Limp in one day; Run out the next. You made me feel God-like in my healing abilities! =)
- Rand- Thank you for driving so far for treatment. You are super dedicated!
- Eileen- You were one of my first patients. Thanks for helping with my confidence!
I love you all!
PS. If I have forgotten anyone, you will get a complementary 15-minute massage at your next visit!